Kjeldahl Analyzer is an automatic device integrating distillation and titration functions designed based on classic Kjeldahl nitrogen determination method. It’s equipped with the latest core control system, powerful automation and high-quality components, can easily achieve automatic waste discharge and cleaning of digestion tubes and titration cups, control steam supply and real-time detection of condensation temperature. High-accuracy charging pump and titration system ensure test results accuracy, and multiple fluid level detection gives smooth test process.
· High accuracy dozing and working: adopt 4 KNF pumps work for dozing, measurement liquid volume.
· Complete compatible design: Using 300mL tubes (φ42mm), compatible with con-generic products perfectly.
· Easy Maintenance: Pre-install full functions of cleaning, include Digestion tube cleaning, Receiving cup cleaning, Alkali pipeline cleaning, Boric acid pipeline cleaning, Acid washing, Steam bottle
evacuation. Support customer make the routine maintenance easily.
· Compatible with φ42 digestion tube
· Titration while distillation, enhance the efficiency rapidly.
· User friendly design, color touch screen, easy for operating
· Faster ARM system, faster operating rate
· Digester model SH220F and SH420F is matching K1100F, with φ42 digestion tube
· Automatic waste discharge and cleaning ensure operator safety and save work time.
· External titration cup design gives operator real-time control of the whole test process.
· Steam flow is controllable, satisfying different test requirements.
· Regent barrel enjoys fluid absence warning function, ensuring smooth test going.
· High-precision charging pump and titration ensure test results accuracy.
· The temperature of distilled liquid is detected real time. If the temperature of distilled liquid is abnormal, to ensure the accuracy of experiment’s result, instrument will stop working.
· Double distillation model is used to meet different experiments, to retard the speed of acid-base reaction.
· Digestion tube fast drain function is used to avoid operator touch distilled hot reagents, protecting operators.
· USB or RS485 interface is optional for PC connection.